[intro]When you have completed this Guide, you will know how to add Size Variants onto your Products, using the Add/Edit Product window.[/intro]
Whilst obviously very useful for displaying Products in different sizes, such as clothing and footwear, Size Variants can also work very well with tools, packet sizes, rings and small components, where different sizes are key to the purchase.
Before you begin, you need to have completed this Guide so you can understand the best way to display Products with Variants on your Obodo shop without affecting your customer's experience or page speed.
Manually adding Size Variants
1. Click Add Variant:
2. Click the Create Variant button for ‘Size’:
3. Tick the box at the top so that the Size variants are visible on the Category Page, and the give your Variant a name in the field provided. You now need to add the names of the Sizes into individual rows, clicking the green cross button to add each one.
4. When you are complete, click the green Save button:
5. You’ll then see all of the Size Variants displayed like this. To amend the price of a Variant Choice, simply click in the Price field. On the left-hand side, you can tick the box provided to select which Variant Choice is displayed by default when the customer clicks onto the Product Page. When you have finished creating your Size Variants, click the Save & Close button on the bottom right-hand corner of the window:
6. On the Product Page, the customers will be able to see at a glance what sizes of that specific Product are available:
[remember] You can also add Colours to your Products as well as sizes. Click here to read the Guide for adding Colours. [/remember]
- What are Product Variants?
- How to make Drop-down Variants
- How to make Variants with Colours
- How to make Variants with Patterns
[contact]If you need our help with your Obodo shop, contact our Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you have a non-account specific question ask the Obodo Team, join us in the Obodo Community on Facebook. [/contact]