[intro] When you have completed this guide, you will have cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files from your browser. [/intro]
If you are finding it difficult to log into your Obodo shop, or your Edit buttons are visible but no longer accessible, the chances are that you need to clear the cache on your browser. Follow the instructions below to clear the cache and resolve your issues.
[remember]The steps listed below will not delete any of your saved passwords or browser history. [/remember]
1. To clear the cache on Firefox, click the ‘books’ icon on the top right-hand side of the browser:
2. Select ‘History’ from the drop-down menu:
3. Then click ‘Clear Recent History’ from the second drop-down menu:
4. In the small window that opens up, ensure you have selected ‘Everything’ in the drop-down window on the top right, and have only the boxes for Cookies and Cache ticked - don’t include anything else. The click the ‘Clear Now’ button:
5. When Firefox has cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files, you will be returned to the Settings page. Close the browser down by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner:
6. By closing the browser down completely, you are forcing it to ‘rebuild’ itself when you launch it again. Click the icon on your desktop to open Firefox and then log into your Obodo shop, using your browser as normal.
- Clearing the cache on Google Chrome
- Clearing the cache on Edge
- Clearing the cache on Safari
- Clearing the cache on Internet Explorer
[contact]If you need our help with your Obodo shop, contact our Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you have a non-account specific question ask the Obodo Team, join us in the Obodo Community on Facebook. [/contact]