[intro] When you have completed this guide, you will have cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files from your browser. [/intro]
If you are finding it difficult to log into your Obodo shop, or your Edit buttons are visible but no longer accessible, the chances are that you need to clear the cache on your browser. Follow the instructions below to clear the cache and resolve your issues.
[remember]The steps listed below will not delete any of your saved passwords or browser history. [/remember]
1. To clear the cache on Internet Explorer, click the cog in the top right-hand corner of the screen:
2. Select ‘Safety’ from the drop-down menu and then click ‘Delete Browsing History’ the second drop-down menu:
3. In the window that opens up, ensure you have the top three boxes ticked before clicking the Delete button:
4. When Internet Explorer has cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files, you will see this notification on the bottom of the screen:
5. Close the browser down by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner:
By closing the browser down completely, you are forcing it to ‘rebuild’ itself when you launch it again. Click the icon on your desktop to open Internet Explorer and then log into your Obodo shop, using your browser as normal.
- Clearing the cache on Google Chrome
- Clearing the cache on Edge
- Clearing the cache on Firefox
- Clearing the cache on Safari
[contact]If you need our help with your Obodo shop, contact our Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you have a non-account specific question ask the Obodo Team, join us in the Obodo Community on Facebook. [/contact]