[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have learned all about Order Statuses and how to create your own custom versions. [/intro]
An Order Status is assigned to every order so you can quickly ascertain the state of it and whether it’s Pending, Completed or Cancelled. You can, if need be, create custom Order Statuses too.
1. From the Dashboard, click the Settings tab:
2. Then you need to click Order Statuses beneath the Advanced Settings header on the left-hand side:
3. This will reveal all of the possible Order Statuses on your Obodo shop. The default statuses are shown below:
4. ‘Pending’ is the only status that cannot be deleted, as it needs to exist for the purposes of the Payment Gateways.
All other Gateways can be edited by clicking the Edit button:
5. This will open the Edit Status window. Here you can edit the name and colour of the status, and choose whether you want that order to be counted in the sales figures on the Dashboard page:
6. On the bottom right of the page, you can click the green New Order Status button to create a new order status on your Obodo shop:
[contact]If you need our help with your Obodo shop, contact our Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you have a non-account specific question ask the Obodo Team, join us in the Obodo Community on Facebook. [/contact]