[intro] Before you begin, it's a good idea to organise your Navigational structure so you know what you need to create. When you have completed this guide, you will have added Categories and Subcategories using the Shop tab. [/intro]
As well as using the Advanced Inventory Manager to add Categories and Subcategories to your Obodo shop, you can also use the Shop tab too. This way, you see the navigation from a customer’s point of view, as opposed to the ‘map’ of different folders you can see in the Advanced Inventory Manager.
1. Click the Shop tab on the Navigation bar:
2. This will take you to the homepage of your Obodo shop. To create your first Category, click Add Category on the top right-hand navigation bar:
3. This will open the Add Category window. Complete the fields required before clicking Save & Close:
4. To create Subcategories, simply click onto one of your main Category pages:
5. Then click Add Subcategory on the top right:
This will open the Add Category window again. Complete the fields required as you did before, then click to Save & Close the Category window.
[contact]If you need our help with your Obodo shop, contact our Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you have a non-account specific question ask the Obodo Team, join us in the Obodo Community on Facebook. [/contact]