[intro]In this Guide, you can learn how to contact the Obodo Customer Support Team, who will help your resolve any questions you may have when building and managing your Obodo shop. [/intro]
The Obodo Customer Support Team are here to help you seven days a week, whether you have a general enquiry or a more technical issue. They are available on weekdays between 8am-6pm and during weekends between 9am-5.30pm.
If you have a technical issue, please provide evidence where possible, as it helps the Team identify and investigate the problem a lot faster. Good examples of evidence include both screenshots and videos, which can be attached to your email or ticket submitted via the Obodo Support Centre.
Contacting via email
1. If you take a look at the Dashboard of your Obodo shop, you'll see the email address you need to use to contact the Customer Support Team:
2. When you email the Customer Support Team, be sure to include your Account ID in the subject line of the email. This will help them to quickly identify your Obodo shop. You can find this by clicking in the top right-hand corner of your Dashboard:
3. In the window that appears, you'll see your account ID:
Contacting via the Support Centre
1. Click Login on the left-hand side:
2. If you already have your Obodo shop open in a different tab of your browser, you will be signed in automatically. Alternatively, you will need to use your standard Obodo log in details consisting of your email address and password.
When you have logged in, you can create a new ticket by clicking on the left-hand side:
3. This will take you to a form which is already populated with the email address you have registered to your Obodo shop. When you add words into the Subject field, the system will automatically sort through all existing Obodo Guides to offer you one that may solve your issue, and these will be listed on the right-hand side of the page. If you cannot find a Guide that solves your issue, add a message into the Description field. If you are experiencing an issue and you have evidence to help the Customer Support Team to investigate it, such as a picture, click Attach File below the Description field to add this to your ticket. Finally, use the Type of Query drop-down menu to select what kind of question you have. If you are not sure, simply choose General Support. You then need to click the Submit button to send your ticket to the Customer Support Team.
4. You'll then see this page, which is dedicated to the ticket that you have opened. If you have any further comments to add, use the field on the left to add onto your initial ticket:
5. When you have submitted all of the information you need, you simply need to wait for a response from the Customer Support Team. If you need to check the status of your ticket, return to the Support Centre Dashboard and and click on the top left-hand side:
6. You'll then be redirected to this page, where you can see the status of your ticket on the right-hand side:
- GDPR and your Obodo shop
- What's a bug and how are they resolved?
- Why have sales dropped off from my Obodo shop?
[contact]If you have a non-account specific question ask the Obodo Team, join us in the Obodo Community on Facebook.[/contact]